Slobodan Miladinović, PhD
Department of Human Resources Management
Phone: +381 11 39 50 829
- 1999, Doctorate, "Social Reproduction and Social Consciousness of the Ruling Elites in Serbia and Croatia before the breakup of Yugoslavia", Faculty of Philosophy, University of Belgrade,
- 1993, Postgraduate Studies, "Research of vertical mobility in the Yugoslav society", Faculty of Philosophy, University of Belgrade
- 1983, Diploma, "Sociological Aspects of the Phenomenon of Participation in the Developed Capitalist Countries", Faculty of Philosophy, University of Niš
- 2009, Full Professor, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University of Belgrade
- 2004, Associate Professor, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University of Belgrade
- 1999, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University of Belgrade
- 1993, Assistant, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University of Belgrade
- 1989, Teaching Assistant, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University of Belgrade
Other work experience and engagement
- 1985-1989, Responsible associate in the Department of statistics, Head of the Statistical Service, The Institute of Sociology and Psychology of Work - Ergonomics, Nis
He participated in a number of research and scientific projects.
- 2002/03. Visiting lecturer at the Faculty of Technology in Zvornik, University of East Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Slobodan Miladinović: Elite raspada (Elites of Disintegration). Beograd. Službeni glasnik, 2009. p. 289.
- Slobodan Miladinović: Etnički odnosi i identiteti . Beograd: FON. 2008. p. 147.
- Slobodan Miladinović: Društvo u raskoraku (Society in Discrepancy). Beograd. Nova srpska politička misao. 2008. p. 250.
- Slobodan Miladinović: Osnovi sociologije organizacije, FON, Beograd, 2007. p. 380.
- Slobodan Miladinović: Uvod u sociologiju organizacije, FON, Beograd, 2004. p. 380.
- Slobodan Miladinović: Research into attitudes about social change and global models of governance, Management vol. XIX. no. 25/2014. pp. 15-23, DOI: 10.7595/management.fon.2014.0023 ISSN 1820-0222
- Slobodan Miladinović: “Pitanje ekološke održivosti populacionog rasta. Teme, vol. XXXVI, br. 2/2012. str. 581-595.
- Slobodan Miladinović: „Two Faces Of Social Capital In Structural Trends: Bonding And Bridging”, Predrag Cvetičanin, Ana Birešev (eds): Social and Cultural Capital in Western Balkan Societies, Centre for Empirical Cultural Studies of South-East Europe & The Institute for Philosophy and Social Theory of the University of Belgrade, Niš – Belgrade, pp. 59-74.
- Slobodan Miladinović: The Function of Information Communication Technology in Creation of Social Capital, Vladimir Urošević (ed): Cyber Crime and the Links to Irregaular Migration and Human Trafficking, Ministry of the Interior of the Republic of Serbia, Belgrade, 2014. pp. 23-92. ISBN978-86-83397-17-4
- Slobodan Miladinović: Deklasirani ili na margini društvene strukture, Sociološki pregled, vol. XLVIII (2014), no. 1, str. 47–68. ISSN 0085 – 6320
- Mijatovic, Ivana, Miladinovic, Slobodan and Stokic, Dusan (2015). "Corporate Social Responsibility in Serbia: Between Corporate Philanthropy and Standards." Corporate Social Responsibility in Europe. Springer International Publishing, 2015. 333-350.
Membership in scientific and professional organizations or associations
- Yugoslav Association for the Scientific Study of Religion (JUNIR)
- Serbian Sociological Association (SSD)
- Association Technology and Society
- Sociological Rview
- New Serbian Political Thought